Proven expertise in design and environmental rehabilitation
REDCO is a multi-disciplinary environmental engineering company providing services to the mining, industrial, bio-resource and civil engineering sectors
South African-based company with a global reach
REDCO has a proven track record with clients in South Africa as well as a number of other countries on three continents.
Focused on solutions to practical industry challenges
Our main focus is closure and rehabilitation of mining and industrial-related contamination as well as storm water management systems.
Who are we?
Transdisciplinary expertise in design and environmental rehabilitation
REDCO was established in 2004 and is an innovative engineeringconsulting company.
- Rehabilitation planning & designs
- Closure planning & liability assessment
- Storm water management planning
- Storm water management designs
- Surface water hydrology
- Implementation of environmental rehabilitation plans
- Agricultural design projects
- Design and implementation of Geosynthetic solutions for liquid and waste storage
- Quality assurance for the installation of Geosynthetic materials (liners)
Our expertise spans the entire project life cycle from project initiation, planning, project managing and engineering, to construction, operations and monitoring. Download the latest version of our company profile below (PDF 3.69MB)
Some of our clients
Proven Customer Benefits
years experience in the mining and agricultural sectors
clients in different miningand agricultural sectors
countries on three continents where we've completed projects
mining sectors in which we are currently active
© Copyright Redco